The instructions below will help you manually remove iTop Products.
1. Open Start menu.
2. Click All apps.
3. Locate the product that you wish to uninstall.
4. Right-click on it to choose Uninstall from the context menu.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the uninstall.
1. Click on the Windows icon at bottom-left corner of the screen.
2. Click on the Settings..
3. In the Settings window, start typing Control Panel in the search box.
4. When the Control Panel appears in Search results click on it to open.
5. Choose Uninstall a Program from the Programs category.
6. Select the program to uninstall and then click its Uninstall button.
7. Click Yes to confirm the program uninstall.
1. Right-click on the screen at bottom-left corner and choose the Control Panel from the pop-up menu.
2. When the Control Panel appears, choose Uninstall a Program from the Programs category.
3. Select the program to uninstall and then click its Uninstall button.
4. Click Yes to confirm the program uninstall.
1. Click Start.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Select Programs.
4. Click Programs and Features.
5. Select the program you want to uninstall by clicking on it, and then click the Uninstall button.
1. Open the iTop Product.
2. Click the iTop product name on the top Menu Bar.
3. Click Uninstall in the drop-down list.
4. Click Yes button on the dialog box to uninstall.
iOS 12 and iOS 13:
1. Tap and hold the iTop app icon until the app icons jiggle.
2. Tap the Close button on the app.
3. Tap Delete to remove the app.
iOS 14 and above:
1. Long press the iTop app icon.
2. Tap Remove App.
3. Tap Delete App.
4. Tap Delete to remove the app.
1. Long press the iTop app icon on the home scree.
2. Tap Uninstall.
3. Tap OK.
1. Go to Google Play Store app.
2. Tap the Menu icon.
3. Tap My apps & games.
4. Tap Installed.
5. Tap the iTop app icon.
6. Tap Uninstall..